A Cup Fungi

...Maybe Pezizaceae .. Maybe Tarzette ...

The disks in the cup are called " Peridioles"
The Peridioles appear to be disk shaped and 1.75 mm thick with a 0.5 mm diameter
If you look one the What is this Mushroom site - there are pictures from Lurrt showing that they have the shape of little mushrooms

Scroll Down for more pictures

This shows the size of the peridioles
The marks on the ruler are in millimeters

This shows the side of the cup

This shows the diameter of the Peridioles
Note: marks on rules are in mm

This shows the disk shape of the Peridioles

This shows the thickness of the Peridioles in mm

This is a Peridioles at 100x magnification

This is a Peridioles that has been crushed

Click on a thumbnail to enlarge that image